tisdag 7 augusti 2012

Need to reflect...

After spending two whole hours trying to get 3 little kids to sleep - or at least just be QUIET - while trying to make important phone calls to possible apartment and house renters, I am finally sitting down on the couch looking over some amazing pictures of them to remind myself why I love them... ;)  The following pictures are from two weeks ago, when our friends Maud and Anders took the kids for the day and visited a Sami village.  They also brought them on the gondola to the top of Åre ski mountain to play in some snow!






I am so grateful to have people around us that give so much of their time and love to us.  It takes a village to raise a child.  And even though I kind of wish there was a whole village here putting my kids to sleep tonight instead of me, I have to take more time out of my day to reflect and appreciate how truly lucky I am!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar