måndag 4 mars 2013

Hair worries of Britney Spears proportions!

After Skyping with our American family last night and sensing some concern not only with my emotions, but I think my hair color too - I can promise you that there was something wrong with the lighting and NO I will not do a Britney Spears!!! 

 
I can somewhat understand the concern after my previous blog posts... Here I am emotionally unstable... deciding to color my hair dark...  One never knows what can happen next!  ;)  But last night while Skyping even Danny's hair looked super dark.  Hahaha - my poor nephew thought I was wearing a wig! So, to all of you and mostly my nephew Landon - This is what I look like in daylight!


I guess I could have styled it a little too - but you get the idea...  :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar