onsdag 3 oktober 2012

Where is my Mother???

My Mom left on a train on Saturday evening and since then I haven't heard from her!  No, that's actually not entirely true - she did call me on Sunday before she and her friend boarded a ship to go to Estonia... and since THEN I haven't heard from her!!!  How about a short message or a call just to check in?  My grandmother and I are used to have daily contact with my Mom, so now we are calling each other to hear if anyone has heard anything.

I'm actually writing this with a smile on my face, because I'm so happy that her and Maud got to go on this trip that has become a bit of a fall tradition for the two of them.  They take the ship across the Baltic Sea to Tallin, the capital of Estonia and then spend a few days shopping and getting massages for little or no money compared to Swedish prices.  I sure hope they are relaxing and enjoying their time.  And as long as I don't hear anything I expect things are good.

Can't wait to see her again on Friday!

2 kommentarer:

  1. When they are together on a trip like this they never phone or sms non at all. This time Maud phoned me and asked what kind of single malt wiskey she should buy. Nice call and I forgot to ask how the felt -:) I was just thinking about her hopefully havy US-divingtrunk. I se them tonight when I come to SHLM/Hugs from Anders

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Haha - very true, Anders! And it's probably better we don't know... ;)

      Radera