fredag 1 februari 2013

A workout most enjoyed when it was over...

Day two of my Beach Body 2013 challenge with myself!
Since I was outside slipping around in my husbands (!) far-from-winter-prepped running shoes yesterday, I chose to stay inside with my training today.

I truly dislike riding a stationary bike, but since jumping rope was not an option for my sore legs, I sucked it up and sat up on Danny's bike.  With only the local radio station as company I was bored and ready to quit after 20 minutes...  As I've mentioned before, however, it can be very motivating to write about - and share your workout routines with others.  Knowing that I would later write about my biking session, I ended up pushing myself to a whole hour on the bike!  :)  And the best thing is that it always feels good when it's over!

I finished off with stretching and some crunches and pushups for strength training.
It feels so good to be back on some kind of training routine!
Now - time for Fredagsmys!  (Friday-cozy-time)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar