torsdag 28 februari 2013

Italian landscapes, Italian gelato and Italian hair!

I am back from an amazing week in Italy.  Well actually I've been back since Saturday but have been feeling a bit under the weather since I came back.  I can't really explain what it is... I just feel so exhausted and my stomach has been bugging me again...  Oh well, enough of that!

I'll look at my pictures from Italy and dream myself back to the rolling hills of Tuscany instead..


The beautiful house we stayed in

Sightseeing in Florence

Santa Croce - where Michelangelo and Galileo
among others are buried


Gorgeous landscapes

Quaint villages


Amazing buildings and artwork

Italian gelato!!!

Sweet, sweet Kajsa who invited us all to celebrate
her 40th birthday with her - Thank you for a
fantastic week!!!
 
After seeing my friend's photos from our trip, I realized that my hair was not at all a hip "ombre hair" with dark on top and lighter on bottom - it was just a bad grow out!!!  So yesterday I channeled my inner italian and dyed my hair much darker.  This photo doesn't really do it justice, but I'll post another one later...  :)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar