måndag 11 februari 2013

What a catch I am!!! ;)

It is a good thing my husband is sleeping right now, because with such a smoking hot wife as me I can understand that it may be hard to keep his hands to himself!
Luckily I took a picture so he wouldn't miss out completely!

Last night I started feeling a bit of a cold coming over me... My body was aching, I had chills and sinus pressure.  I drank a bunch of hot water with lemon, ginger and honey and went to bed.  This morning I felt a bit better, but there was still some major sinus pressure.  That's when I remembered what a friend of mine had written on Facebook the other day about hurting ears.  She had put a piece of heated onion in her son's aching ears and the pain went away!  Well I didn't have onions - and really not any aching ears either, but I figure that since it's all connected in there it wouldn't hurt to put some garlic in my ears - well to me it makes total sense!!!  :)  Off I went to drop the kids off at school, with a hat pulled down over my garlic stuffed ears, praying that I wouldn't meet someone that I normally would greet with a hug.  I made it home without any insidence and to my surprise my sinus pressure was gone!  Don't know if it was because of my home remedy or because I was up moving around, but tonight I'm not taking any chances!  I flushed my sinuses with salt water which I hadn't diluted well enough and ended up hurting my sensitive nose that I've been blowing all day.  With Idominsalva to the rescue and my ears restuffed with garlic I am now ready to heal...

Goodnight!

5 kommentarer:

  1. Vitlök?? :) om det hjälper så hjälper det, hehe

    SvaraRadera
  2. Just love the way you dare to exploit yourself. You go girl!!!

    Ingegerd

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ha ha Love it !!
    Kram
    Mia

    SvaraRadera
  4. It takes a brave woman to put a picture like that for everyone to see haha....congrats Erika och jag hoppas att fökylningen snart är borta.
    Teskedsgumman......japp, så är det......slående likt :)

    SvaraRadera
  5. and your name was - Monica ? /Onkel Antaris

    SvaraRadera