söndag 16 mars 2014

Cramming choreography into my distracted brain...

Every three months there is a new release for the different Les Mills classes that we offer at one of the gyms where I teach, and that time has arrived...  I am desperately trying to memorize 12 dances and 45 minutes of choreography before my class on Tuesday.  Things like this seemed to be a lot easier when I was a bit younger and didn't have kids literally hanging on me while trying to study the moves!!!
Yesterday, the weather wasn't all that great and I didn't mind spending the day dancing around in our living room.  Today, however, was a gorgeous day for outdoor activities and when Danny decided to take the kids downhill skiing, I couldn't not go!  We are so fortunate to have the local ski slopes not even a 10 minute drive from the city.  Just look at the view from the top of one of the slopes - with the lake, the islands and the mountains in the background!
Unfortunately spring has come about a whole month too early and the amazing skating trails that we normally have on the lake had to be closed down.  It is too long until summer and we are still hoping to enjoy some more winter activities before we pack away our equipment for this season.

For now, though - it's back to some more Sh'bam memorizing!!!


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar